SDV Recon, Inc has over 29 years of combined experience from U.S. Military to General Contracting. We specialize in 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), SOURCING, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, REPAIR & OVERHAUL, PRINT-TO-BUILD, GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT, KITTING, INVOICING, and CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION SERVICES that that allow you to get YOUR PRODUCT.
Stock or Print to Build per requirements! Our staff offers quality and reliable SERVICES you can count on. We also have the capability to work with other small business manufacturers in a teaming effort to support your request. Repair stations, Aircraft services, Maritime Requirements, Ground Support, etc…, are also capabilities we have access with our peer companies to ensure a total package is delivered.
In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.
SDV Recon, Inc. is a privately held Florida-based ‘S’ Corporation headquartered in Sunrise, Florida. It is Self-Certified as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Minority Owned Small Business and Small Disadvantage Business. The owner served our US Marines for over 26 years of faithful and honorable service. Our team insists on buying or coordinating with manufacturers and selling components that are from franchised or well established companies, in order to prevent any harm to any service members!
At SDV Recon, Inc., we also specialize in locating ‘hard to find’, ‘long lead time’ & ‘obsolete, Aircraft and Maritime Parts & Equipment. We can ease the search in both Military & Commercial applications.
SDV Recon can also provide various Helicopter parts, multiple Electronic parts and support companies with procurement of spare parts from Hardware components to Hard to find items.
At SDV Recon, Inc., we provide added-value services mainly for your needs! Please E-mail, or fax any R.F.Q.’s including drawings & cage codes if available.
Browse our Web site for more information about SDV Recon Inc. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a SDV Recon Inc. representative regarding our Services or capabilities, please e-mail us at Info@SDVRecon.com or call us at 954.746.4308.
SDV Recon Review
At SDV Recon Inc, our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient, professional service of the highest caliber.
Whether your need is for general, commercial or military – we have access to multiple assets to meet your needs. We want to become your “Go-to company”
Our Mission is to earn your business through a combination of hard-work, intelligent choices and above all – integrity with loyalty. We hold ourselves and our suppliers accountable for honest business practices, quality products and services at fair prices and maintain responsibility to our customers, both commercial and government. Additionally, we strive to become the preferred supplier to those individuals, companies, agencies and commands that protect and serve our country.
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Veteran Owned Small Business
Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Minority Owned Small Business
Top 10 Plus Reasons you should work with SDV Recon…
1. Integrity — Will do the right thing and we mean what we say.
2. Leadership — Experienced in leading others, therefore accomplish common goals.
3. Discipline — Know and follow our rules as well as yours!
4. Education — Educated in the Government Procedures and standards expected.
5. Training — Have honed our skills in government contracts as specialty area.
6. Diversity — Experienced working with individuals from all walks of life.
7. Teamwork — Work with others to achieve mission success, you can be next.
8. Access — We have this option available, to include Security Clearance.
9. Perseverance – There are NO quitters on this team.
10. Loyalty — Have served our country and we are ready to serve you now!
• Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(26 plus years active duty service U.S. Marine)
• Export Capable and Registered (DDTC & BIS)
• Sourcing & RFID Compliant
• ISO9001:2015 Certified (Cert # 7756QM8001)
• JCP- Military Critical Technical Data Agreement (DD 2345) Certificate # 0049127
• Preferred Vendor status with large OEM customers
• Classification meets Government and Corporate Supplier Diversity Program requirements and Tier I & II subcontractor programs
• We provide customer service at levels we would like ourselves, we simply care!