Careers with SDV Recon Team
– Sourcing new clients
– Soliciting request for quotes
– Adhering to all company policies and procedure
– Negotiating Pricing
Understand the FAR and DFAR will be the most help in this position.
SDV Recon performs on multiple government contracts, and this position is important and plays a vital role in ensuring the contracts awarded are properly managed.
– Answering company phones, filing of company documents
– Receiving, logging, and shipping company merchandise
– Ordering of office supplies
– Follow up status on all pending orders
– Communications of update to President, Vice President and Outside contractor
– Adhering to all company policies and procedures
– Preparing financial reports for internal and external use
Responsibilities & Experience
– New customer verification
– Receiving and sorting mail
– Verifying and tracking order status for compliance to customer requirements
– Continue an on-going dialogue with potential new customers as well as current customers
– Quoting customer in a timely fashion
– Obtaining purchase orders/ processing orders
– Utilizing company approved documents and sources
– Requesting customer specific drawings, and revisions
– Communicating status update(s) to customers on current or pending orders
– Perform all other position related duties as assigned or tasks as requested
– Previous sale experience is desired a self starter, motivated individual, not
Requiring micro management
– Component Controls (Quantum) experience preferred
– High School Education or greater
– Competent in utilizing Microsoft Office excel, power point and word
– Fluent in English (Second language a plus)
At SDV Recon Inc, our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient, professional service of the highest caliber.
Whether your need is for general, commercial or military – we have access to multiple assets to meet your needs. We want to become your “Go-to company”
Our Mission is to earn your business through a combination of hard-work, intelligent choices and above all – integrity with loyalty. We hold ourselves and our suppliers accountable for honest business practices, quality products and services at fair prices and maintain responsibility to our customers, both commercial and government. Additionally, we strive to become the preferred supplier to those individuals, companies, agencies and commands that protect and serve our country.
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Veteran Owned Small Business
Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Minority Owned Small Business
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
SDV Recon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SDV Recon complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SDV Recon expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SDV Recon’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.